We’re Hiring a Customer Services Support Agent
Interested in working for The Insurance Octopus?
As one of Manchester’s fastest growing Commercial Insurance Broker’s, and with significant future plans, The Insurance Octopus is a great place to grow your career. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic people to come on the journey with us. If you would like the opportunity to be a part of this exciting time, please follow the application instructions.
What we’re looking for
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Existing Business team. This position plays a vital part in representing our brand and ensuring that we offer a service that exceeds our customer’s expectations in delivering a great customer journey.
What you can expect
Salary package ranges from £16,000 – £18,000 + Bonuses.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound calls and emails within prescribed timescale.
Customers will call in with queries on their policies, they may require you to discuss their current policy with them – this requires an understanding of policy wording, detail of the customer’s current cover and an understanding of exclusions.
- Mid Term Adjustments to existing policies.
Customers may require adding additional cover to their existing policy such as extra employees, increased levels of cover or even decrease, this could involve a re-quote.
- Cancellations / Refund queries.
If customers wish to cancel their policies you would inform them of the fees or refund (if applicable) and explain the process, you would contact the insurer to arrange the cancellation.
- 1st line complaints.
Assisting the customer if they wish to make a claim, taking the information about the claim via telephone or e-mail and issuing a claims no.
- Opportunity for a 2% pay increase on your basic salary twice annually.
- NVQ and Insurance Qualification opportunities.
- Management and various progression opportunities
- Healthshield benefits to improve health and well-being
- Free fresh fruit provided every day
- Opportunity to accrue more holidays for length of service
- Sociable working hour, dress down Friday and NO WEEKENDS!
- Dedicated ongoing training, coaching and support provided
The roles will ideally suit individuals who are seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic growing business and looking to develop their skills in order to forward their career. You will be working in a vibrant environment and should want to be part of a rewarding business and progress within it.
If you are interested in finding out more information about the opportunities we have available, contact Jack Clegg on 0161 968 2059 or email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!