We’re Hiring a Data Cleanse Manager
Interested in working for The Insurance Octopus?
As a team leader you will be responsible for supporting the cleanse team and ensuring the team achieve overall target.
As Manchester’s fastest growing Commercial Insurance Brokers we heavily rely on our Cleanse Team to provide us with accurate customer information at the beginning of our 3-stage sales process. Our Cleanse Team outbound call a wide variety of businesses, gathering customer information and accurately logging it on our system.
We are now looking for a Team Manager to head up a team of 12 Cleanse Consultants.
What you can expect
A highly competitive salary.
YOUR DAY TO DAY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Performance management and support
- Setting monthly individual sales targets
- Demonstrating your ability to improve your team’s performance through coaching and training
- Ensuring the team achieve targets by incentivising and motivating
- Carry out regular review meetings with team members
- Pro-actively working with the team to conduct call reviews
- Delivering effective monthly 1-2-1’s
- Monitoring the performance and productivity throughout each day
- Preparation of reports and providing team performance and measurement analysis in weekly meetings
- Ensure systems are used correctly and provide accurate reporting on all areas of their team and their performance
- Support Senior Management with roll out of any new initiatives.
- Actively promote value added service for all customers
- Work closely with the recruitment team to forecast future staffing requirements, attend interviews and help induct new team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
We are looking for an individual preferably with previous management experience or someone with a background as a team leader / supervisor / senior who is ready to take the step into a full management role.
You will need to have the ability to motivate, direct and drive others to succeed, with a positive, outgoing attitude. Excellent communication skills are essential.
The Insurance Octopus are committed to personal development and growth, full support is provided to all members of staff including our management team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a respected, professional industry.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information about the opportunities we have available, please contact Jack Clegg (Recruitment Manager) on 0161 968 2059 or email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!