We’re Hiring Cleanse Consultants
Salary: £14,500 – £15,000 Plus On Target Commission
Interested in working for The Insurance Octopus?
With the continued success and growth of the TIO Cleanse team we are now looking to expand.
The objective of the role is to make outbound calls to generate opportunities ultimately for our internal sales team, they will then quote the customer on their business insurance and ultimately aim to sell a policy to the client who will then become an Insurance Octopus customer.
This is a telesales role which is 100% outbound.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To gather renewal dates obtained from customers.
- To generate 1 lead per day (customer’s insurance is due within 30 days).
- Productivity targets include dials and talk time.
- Managing your own pipeline – scheduling call backs to build a continuous pipeline.
- Qualifying your cleansed records – you must ensure that you have asked all qualifying/fact finding questions.
- Quality – you must ensure that you aim to provide the best level of a quality service to the customer.
- You must have the ability to objection handle, probe & fact find.
This position requires a self motivated individual that is versatile, tenacious and works well as part of a team.
Anyone with previous customer service, sales, or outbound experience that has a competitive streak will be successful within the role and will have the ability to excel within the company.
- Defined Career progression – we are looking for future Commercial Insurance Brokers! Full training & support given.
- Opportunity for a 2% pay increase on your basic salary twice annually
- NVQ and Insurance Qualification opportunities
- Management and various progression opportunities
- Healthshield benefits to improve health and wellbeing
- Free fresh fruit provided 3 days a week
- Sociable working hour, dress down Friday and NO WEEKENDS!!!
- Dedicated ongoing training, coaching and support provided
If you are interested the role you can apply using the application form below or if you’d like to learn more about the opportunities we have available, contact Jack Clegg (Recruitment Manager) on 0161 968 2059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!