We’re Hiring Commercial Insurance Consultants
Interested in working for The Insurance Octopus?
We are looking for great sales people to join our thriving New Business Commercial Insurance Sales team. We are a growing commercial insurance brokerage based in Sale South Manchester, right next to Brooklands tram stop, and need people who want to earn great commission for selling to inbound leads!
The successful candidate will have live leads transferred to them on a daily basis by our in-house lead generation team, who are fully qualifying opportunities in order to transfer across to the sales team, to offer a competitive quote to our customers and then provide them with the right insurance for their business.
We have a full training plan in place to provide you with the training and tools to do the job, we just need the people with the right attitude who want to succeed. We’ll invest in your future and even pay for your qualifications through to becoming Chartered Institute of Insurance qualified.
What you can expect
Up to £18,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To use our CRM system and quoting platforms.
- Conversion of internal leads and inbound calls to maximise the income to the business.
- Accurate and timely processing of all sales orders.
- Efficient management of pipeline to ensure all call-backsare worked efficiently through to close.
- Working within productivity KPI’s.
- Adhere to all compliance regulations.
- Responsibility for individual volume and financial targets.
- Awareness of team monthly and quarterly objectives and targets.
- Opportunity for a 2% pay increase on your basic salary twice annually
- CII Insurance Qualification opportunities
- Management and various progression opportunities
- Healthshield benefits to improve health and well-being
- Free fresh fruit provided every day
- Opportunity to accrue more holidays for length of service
- Sociable working hour, dress down Friday and NO WEEKENDS!
- Dedicated ongoing training, coaching and support provided
This position requires attention to detail, dedication, a self motivated individual that is versatile, tenacious and works well as part of a team.
If you are interested in finding out more information about the opportunities we have available, contact Jack Clegg (Recruitment Manager) on 0161 968 2059 or email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!