We’re Hiring A Lead Generation Consultant
Salary: £15,000 – £17,000 Plus Uncapped Commission
Interested in working for The Insurance Octopus?
As a Business Insurance Broker we have a fantastic process in order to generate new business. Our 3 stage process enables us to build our client database by contacting Business Owners in order to introduce our products and services; your objective is to opt the customer in to a free quote from our in-house sales team.
You will fully qualifying each business opportunity in a professional and compliant manner by asking a relevant set of questions and understanding the customers’ business insurance requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating a targeted amount of business opportunities per day.
- Working towards daily KPI productivity and conversion targets
- Managing your own pipeline
- Qualifying your opportunities
- Ensuring you produce quality leads to our sales team
- Working together as a team in order to drive the business forward
- Opportunity for a 2% pay increase on your basic salary twice annually
- NVQ and Insurance Qualification opportunities
- Management and various progression opportunities
- Healthshield benefits to improve health and wellbeing
- Free fresh fruit provided 3 days a week
- Opportunity to accrue more holidays for length of service reward
- Sociable working hour, dress down Friday and NO WEEKENDS!!!
- Dedicated ongoing training, coaching and support provided
This position requires a self motivated individual that is versatile, tenacious and works well as part of a team.
Anyone with previous Sales, Appointment Setting or Lead Generation skills that has a competitive streak will be successful within the role and will have the ability to excel within the company.
If you are interested the role you can apply using the application form below or if you’d like to learn more about the opportunities we have available, contact Jack Clegg (Recruitment Manager) on 0161 968 2059 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!