Can I get business insurance on an empty commercial business?

Landlords insurance on empty commercial building

If you have an empty commercial business you can get the building insured, however if there are contents it is unlikely they would be able to be covered. If you have vacant premises then insuring this should not be a problem. If the business is not trading but there are people in the building every day you might be able to extend the policy to cover the contents depending on the circumstances.

It is best to speak to us about your individual circumstances so we can find a solution that suits your business from our panel of insurers, it may be that we can insure your property with landlords insurance. Contact us now to find out how we can help with this.