Capital Allowances Claims, Capital Allowances on Commercial Property

In the current economic climate every penny counts, especially for businesses. You may not be aware of all the details, but the Government has stated that every commercial property owner who qualifies is entitled to claim a percentage of their Capital Allowances Annual Investment Allowance back in the form of tax relief and in some cases tax rebates. This is not a privilege, it is your right as a UK tax payer!

This is the case for commercial property owners who have businesses in the UK and also for those who own furnished holiday lets (commonly referred to as FHL Capital Allowances) in the UK and in Europe.

Because the Capital Allowances laws are constantly changing and are often very difficult to understand we would recommend that a specialist Capital Allowances company is in the best position to help any commercial property owner claim this valuable form of tax relief. In most cases if they claim for Capital Allowances, accountants will claim for third and fourth fix of the building however a specialist Capital Allowances Claims company will also claim for your first and second fix which are the integral fixtures and fittings.

If you are looking to claim this tax relief and receive HMRC Capital Allowances you should visit for more information where the specialist consultants will be able to discuss your situation and let you know within 5-10 minutes how much you should be able to claim. They can then make it easy for you by completing the claim on your behalf, using their specialist knowledge to ensure you receive everything you are entitled to.