As a Commercial Account Handler, you’ll be working within an established team acting as the key point of contact for select clients wishing to discuss the renewal of their current insurance policy or any adjustments.
Within this role, opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell should not be missed and high levels of customer service provided, offering the customer complete peace of mind on their policy is essential.
Outline of Responsibilities
- Proactively renewing existing policies in line with renewal dates.
- Working within a target driven environment to ensure the highest retention rate.
- Outbound and inbound calls in relation to renewing customers.
- 1st line complaints.
- Dealing with customer queries in line within industry and department timescales and guidelines.
- Delivering excellent customer service and accuracy of data capture.
Skills and Experience Required
It is essential that you come from an Insurance background, Commercial Insurance experience is desirable. A proven track record in Account Management/Handling or Renewals would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Be highly organised.
- Be a confident communicator at all levels.
- Have a high level of FCA compliance and possess the ability to work to agreed SLAs.
- Opportunity for a 2% pay increase on your basic salary twice annually.
- NVQ and Insurance Qualification opportunities.
- Management and various progression opportunities
- Healthshield benefits to improve health and well-being
- Free fresh fruit provided every day
- Opportunity to accrue more holidays for length of service
- Sociable working hour, dress down Friday and NO WEEKENDS!
- Dedicated ongoing training, coaching and support provided
We have a full training plan in place to provide you with the training and tools to do the job. We’ll invest in your future and even pay for your qualifications through to Chartered Institute of Insurance qualified.
Please fill out the form below or e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions.