If you work on your own as a sole trader you will most likely need sole trader insurance to include public liability insurance and products liability insurance. If you have tools and equipment you can also ensure that they’re covered in your insurance package too.

Contracts Works Insurance

At The Insurance Octopus, we can provide what is called ‘contract works’ which insures certain contracts you are working on. This can be particularly handy if you are a tradesman working on a particularly large and expensive project.

Legal expenses cover could be valuable to you and personal accident cover would also be a benefit towards if you couldn’t work. If you have premises, stock and contents you will obviously need them covered too. We can cover against theft, fire, storm, flood, lightening and a number of other perils which can be detailed by our insurance consultants.

Call today and speak with one of our specialist insurance consultants.