Valentine’s Day: the time for romantic gestures and to show your appreciation for those who mean a lot to you. As users and fans of the microblogging social network, Twitter @TheInsuranceOct, we thought we would bring together a list of the top 10 accounts in the business world who we recommend you to follow. Show some love, we look forward to future tweets!
• Twitter handle: @Feefo_Official
• Followers: 1,968
• Why follow: We’ve built up a good relationship with the independent, trusted consumer review system and are fans of their Twitter account. Having recently been awarded with their Trusted Merchant status, Feefo continuously post out insightful content regarding businesses and marketing.
• Twitter handle: @BusinessInsider
• Followers: 454k
• Why follow: For anyone in the marketing and business industry, the Business Insider Twitter is certainly one to follow for news, updates and interesting analytical articles within the industry. A great resource for inspiration.
• Twitter handle: @WhichUK
• Followers: 14.2k
• Why follow: We’re big fans of the Which? publication, so it makes sense that we enjoy following the brand on Twitter. For consumer news, product reviews, reports and insightful articles bridging the gap between customers and brands, this is the account to follow.
Small Business Saturday UK
• Twitter handle: @SmallBizSatUK
• Followers: 10.2k
• Why follow: Small Business Saturday is all about encouraging everyone in the UK to celebrating and championing the UK’s 5 million small businesses. First celebrated on 7th December 2013, this year the day will be on 6th December, although this Twitter account is all about supporting this cause all year round. A fantastic hub to get involved and be aware of the SME business network.
• Twitter handle: @CityBizManch
• Followers: 10.8k
• Why follow: The nationwide #CityBiz @City_Biz brand is a growing community of independently owned business across the country. Since we’re based in Sale just outside of Manchester, this is our most local one and one which is very valuable for news and updates about the business network. Find your area and follow!
• Twitter handle: @Bizitalk
• Followers: 62.1k
• Why follow: Another resourceful community and social media site for UK small businesses, who aim to gain more exposure for their brand name. Get involved in the #bizitalk interactions and find plenty of businesses in numerous industries to extend your network– you never know who you might come across!
• Twitter handle: @BoutiqueMag
• Followers: 1,620
• Why follow: Boutique is the UK’s leading magazine for independent fashion retailers, and one which we are proud to have featured in, both online and the print version. A fabulous publication containing articles and news about the industry, these lovely lot are a pleasure to follow.
Federation of Small Businesses
• Twitter handle: @FSBManchester
• Followers: 615
• Why follow: This North-West network includes 4,500 entrepreneurs from around Manchester and North Cheshire, a thriving community sharing news, information and opportunities across the area. Certainly one to follow to grow and develop your network while being updated on local business news.
• Twitter handle: @BusinessDesk_NW
• Followers: 6,756
• Why follow: Another Twitter account we highly recommend for regional businesses in and around the North West. With endless tweets about information, news and updates in the industry, it is worth registering online too for daily news; a great resource.
• Twitter handle: @4EVERManchester
• Followers: 7,053
• Why follow: A fantastic local charity, this Twitter account is ‘Forever Manchester’s mouth, eyes and ears – all news and updates from FM HQ’. Enjoyable updates and brilliant campaigns, we urge you to give these a follow for an additional community and fun follow!