This really depends on the kind of business you run from home, as every business has different requirements.

  • If you are visiting clients you would require public liability insurance to protect you in case a member of the public was injured or their property damaged by you as you go about your business.
  • If you are providing advice you would need professional indemnity insurance in case your actions led to a financial loss to another person or company, leading them to claim against you.
  • If you have any staff, you would need employer’s and public liability and it is always worth taking out business stock and equipment cover which is included in an all risks policy.

We can also add on cover for stock and business equipment and products liability if you supply products.

Call us for a bespoke quote get in touch with our team today.