Salary: £16,000 basic – (£22,000+ OTE) + Uncapped Commission + Additional benefits
Fantastic opportunities in a professional industry
As a Business Insurance Broker we have a fantastic process in order to generate new business. Our 3 stage process enables us to build our client database by contacting Business Owners in order to introduce our products and services.
You will fully qualifying each business opportunity in a professional and compliant manner by asking a relevant set of questions and understanding the customers’ business insurance requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating a targeted amount of business opportunities per day
- Working towards daily KPI productivity and conversion targets
- Managing your own pipeline
- Qualifying your opportunities
- Ensuring you produce quality leads to our sales team
- Working together as a team in order to drive the business forward
- CII and Insurance Qualification opportunities
- Management and various progression opportunities for motivated individuals
- Health shield benefits to improve health and wellbeing
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 1 years’ service + bank holidays
- Sociable working hour, dress down Friday and NO WEEKENDS!!!
- Excellent on-site facilities including discounted café and a free gym
- On-site bar for after work drinks
- Dedicated ongoing training, coaching and support provided
- Regular Social Events – Subsidised by the company
This position requires a self-motivated individual that is versatile, tenacious and works well as part of a team.
Anyone with previous Sales, Appointment Setting or Lead Generation skills that has a competitive streak will be successful within the role and will have the ability to excel within the company.
Please fill out the form below or e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions.
Back to careers