What Is Bespoke Business Insurance?
Whether you run a bakery, manage a bar, fix plumbing for a living, or style hair to make customers feel beautiful, we’ve got you covered with our range of business insurance policies – specifically designed with yours in mind. We can create bespoke packages for a wide array of businesses – including nail technicians, builders, cake makers and restaurants, as well as provide policies for professionals such as IT analysts, consultants, interior designers and various types of entertainers. With The Insurance Octopus, you can personalise your policy, only paying for the protection you require, with guidance provided from a Feefo Platinum awarded insurance company. With flexible payment methods available too, you get the bespoke business insurance policy that keeps yours supported.
We keep the quote process simple. All you need to do is fill in our form, or request a call back, and we’ll take you through the most suitable options. What’s more, if your needs ever change, then we will update your policy too, hassle-free – just let us know the situation. We don’t charge administration fees for mid-term adjustments, either.
What may be included in a bespoke business insurance package?
Public Liability Insurance
Your clients keep the business operational, and therefore, you’re in charge of their health and safety. With standard cover ranging from £1m to £5m, you can ensure their personal belongings are protected, and accidental injuries are taken care of.
Employers’ Liability Insurance
Have staff that are either full time, part time, contractors or volunteers? It’s your legal responsibility to protect them, should they become injured or unwell due to employer negligence.
Product Liability Insurance
Especially useful for the businesses that manufacture and sell products – both their own, and from others – this policy ensures any harm or damage done is compensated.
Business Interruption insurance
We can help get your shop, restaurant, office or salon up and running again, should damage occur due to flooding, fires or vandalism.
Retail Shop Insurance
With cover available for a wide range of shops:
- Bakery Insurance
- Boutique Shop Insurance
- Bridal Wedding Shop Insurance
- Butchers Insurance
- Cake Makers Insurance
- Coffee Shop Insurance
- Delicatessen Insurance
- Fish & Chips Shop Insurance
- Florists Insurance
- Ice Cream Parlour Insurance
- Newsagents Insurance
- Pet Shop Insurance
- Sandwich Bar Insurance
- Takeaway Shop Insurance
With cover available for over 900 different trade types
- Bricklayers Insurance
- Builders Insurance
- Carpenter & Joiners Insurance
- Carpet Cleaners Insurance
- Carpet Fitters Insurance
- Cleaners Insurance
- Contractors All Risk Insurance
- Contractors Insurance
- Demolition Insurance
- Electricians Insurance
- Flooring Contractor Insurance
- Gardeners Insurance
- Glaziers Insurance
- Groundworker Insurance
- Handyman Insurance
- Kitchen Fitters Insurance
- Painter Decorators Insurance
- Plant and Machinery Insurance
- Plasterers Insurance
- Plumbers Insurance
- Roofers Insurance
- Scaffolders Insurance
- Subcontractor Insurance
- Tilers Insurance
- Tree Surgeon Insurance
- Window Cleaners Insurance
Insurance for Professionals
With cover available for a wide range of professions
- Agricultural consultants insurance
- I.T. Analysts insurance
- Business analysts insurance
- Business consultants insurance
- Change management insurance
- Chartered building consultants insurance
- Computer contractors insurance
- Computer programmers insurance
- Construction contractors insurance
- Engineering consultant insurance
- Directors & Officers insurance
- Environmental consultants insurance
- Estate lettings agents insurance
- Graphic designers insurance
- Health & safety consultants insurance
- Interior designer insurance
- Management consultants insurance
- Marketing consultants insurance
- Photographers insurance
- Project managers insurance
- Project support consultants insurance
- Recruitment consultant insurance
- Sales, Media & PR consultants insurance
- Software consultants insurance
- Training providers insurance
- Translators insurance
- Website designers insurance
- Artists insurance
- Auctioneers insurance
- Entertainment insurance
- Event organisers insurance
- Fitness instructors insurance
- Magicians insurance
- Musicians insurance
- Performing arts insurance
- Singers insurance
- Telecoms consultants insurance
- Training consultants insurance
Hair & Beauty Insurance
Insurance Know How Making business insurance easier to understand
The ultimate small business checklist to help protect against cyber threats
Cyber threats are heard about more and more in the news with many attacks affecting larger businesses. However...
The top 10 Cyber Insurance claim types
Cyber insurance claims are becoming more and more common with each passing year. As business grows more depend...
How much does cyber insurance cost?
Cyber insurance, which covers your business against the effects of a serious cyber incident, is not an “off ...
Get to grips with Under-insurance & The Insurance Act
Inadequate cover presents a great risk to businesses – help ensure your cover is more than adequate by u...
Business Insurance Blog For all the things business & insurance
A Guide To Cyber Security For Small Businesses
Cyber security is one of the most discussed topics in the world of technolo...
Helen Bush Named Director at The Insurance Octopus
Leading commercial insurance broker, The Insurance Octopus, has appointed H...
How to Attract Students During Freshers’ Week
Universities all over the UK are preparing for the arrival of Freshers̵...