Building cover can be included with many policies to help to protect your business premises, whether that’s at home or in a separate location such as a shop, a cafe or an office.
Buildings are of central importance to the operation of a business, which is why it is important to ensure they are properly protected in the event that a claim needs to be made. Business Buildings insurance helps to protect permanent fixtures and fittings that are part of the structure of the building in your workplace.
What kind of cover is available under Buildings Insurance?
- Buildings including architects, surveyors, legal and consulting engineers fees
- Fire and specified causes subject to certain exclusions
- Cables and underground pipes as a result of insured damage
- Cover for tracing and accessing the source of damage to leaking underground pipes
- Options to include accidental damage, subsidence and / or terrorism cover
Buildings Insurance is often combined with Contents, Stock, Business Interruption and Business Liabilities to ensure that everything on the premises is protected.