What if your building is affected by a terrorist incident?

If your building is in a high risk area such as a city centre, or by an airport, then you may want to consider taking out Terrorism insurance to protect your assets should the worst happen as it will help towards the financial losses incurred in the event of a certified terrorist attack. While for many landlords Terrorism insurance will not be a key consideration, for some it may be something to consider and something that our team of specialists would be happy to discuss with you.

For more information about available additional policy covers, get in touch with our insurance specialists today.