Which professions should invest in PI Insurance?

If you provide advice and consultancy, handle people’s information or provide an expert service, then you should invest in a indemnity insurance policy.

The Insurance Octopus provides specialist policies for:

  • Accountants (both ICA and Non-ICA)
  • Architects
  • Engineers
  • Computer Consultants
  • Surveyors and Property Managers
  • RICS Surveyors

However, we also provide Professional Indemnity policies for a range of additional professions including Directors and Officers, Marketing Consultants, Photographers and many others.

Can’t see your profession listed? Search for it when you get a quote – visit our business insurance by trade page.