Contractor All Risk Insurance FAQs

Gold Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2019
Gold Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2020
Platinum - Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2021

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Our most asked questions

  • Am I covered for tools stolen from an unattended vehicle?

    If the vehicle is on-site, and the specifics of the incident meet the conditions specified in your tradesman and contractors insurance policy, then theft of tools is covered. Be sure to read the details of your policy – it may be that a vehicle left unattended that wasn’t locked may be contentious when it comes to making a claim against theft.

  • Can I insure my materials & equipment whilst on site?

    Our insurance cover for contractors includes a broad range of covers, and damage or theft relating to equipment on site is one of them. Be sure to look over exactly what is covered when you take out cover, and request any add-ons you may need. Our insurance specialists are always on hand to discuss your requirements in order to tailor a policy to your exact needs.

  • Do I need contractors’ all risk insurance?

    Contractors’ all risk (CAR) insurance covers you for any property damage, as well as third-party claims for injury or damage. If you are a contractor in building, construction or a related trade, these are the main risks you face every day, so it is a wise move to take out CAR insurance. This gives you the most comprehensive cover for the most likely problems that may arise.

Business Insurance Blog For all the things business & insurance