Do I need contractors’ all risk insurance?

Contractors’ all risk (CAR) insurance covers you for any property damage, as well as third-party claims for injury or damage. If you are a contractor in building, construction or a related trade, these are the main risks you face every day, so it is a wise move to take out CAR insurance. This gives you the most comprehensive cover for the most likely problems that may arise.