Glazier Insurance FAQs

Gold Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2019
Gold Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2020
Platinum - Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2021

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Our most asked questions

  • Do I need buildings insurance cover?

    If your business occupies or operates from any premises, it is important that you possess buildings insurance cover. This will mean that your asset is protected – even if you think that the risk of a disaster striking is low, it’s always better to be safe rather than sorry, especially when it comes to your business.

  • How much does glazier insurance cost?

    The final cost of your glazier insurance is entirely dependent on the type of cover that you’ll need, the scale of your business and the purpose of your business. Because we offer unique, tailored insurance plans that will benefit how you run your business, insurance costs estimates can vary vastly from each company. To find out more information about glazier insurance and how we can offer your company the best protection, give us a call today.

  • Do I need insurance as a self‐employed glazier?

    Whether you’re self-employed or run a large workforce, insurance is necessary to any glazier. Even though it may not be a legal necessity, it is important for your own safety, public safety and the safety of your clients. You may also find that by having no insurance, clients are less inclined to work with you. Public liability insurance cover is recommended for all self-employed glaziers, as it will protect you, your business and the public from damage or harm that may occur. In addition to this, there are plenty of add-ons that can further protect you, your tools and your business.

Business Insurance Blog For all the things business & insurance