Groundworker Insurance FAQs

Gold Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2019
Gold Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2020
Platinum - Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2021

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Our most asked questions

  • Can I arrange groundworker cover for just six months?

    We try to accommodate every business and self-employed trades person, and will always try to create unique policies that are suited to your needs. Our policies are typically set up on 12 month terms; however please give us a call today to see how we can help.

  • Do I need employers liability insurance if I’m self-employed?

    Put simply, if you are a self-employed ground-worker and work alone then you do not need employers’ liability insurance. The purpose of this insurance is to protect both permanent and temporary members of staff and provide a safe and secure surrounding for them. However, if you have no one else on your team, this is not a necessary insurance type to have.

  • Why does a groundworker need insurance?

    As a groundworker, it is likely that you deal with excavation works, footings and foundations on a daily basis. This may happen in a variety of locations and for a range of clients across the UK. And as exciting and interesting as this work may be, it can pose a number of risks that may affect your health, equipment, client or members of the public. Insurance is essential to your work as a groundworker as it will ensure that you are protected against every scenario possible that may damage and financially drain your business.

Business Insurance Blog For all the things business & insurance