Roofers Insurance FAQs

Gold Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2019
Gold Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2020
Platinum - Trusted Service Award - Feefo 2021

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Our most asked questions

  • Do I need personal accident & sickness insurance?

    While not a legal requirement personal accident and sickness insurance will help you in the event of an accident by paying a weekly cash benefit if you’re unable to work temporarily from an injury, as well as a lump-sum payment if you’re rendered unable to work on a permanent basis. Giving you that extra bit of help should you for example suffer from a fall from height.

  • Can I spread the cost of my insurance?

    Of course, we offer the option of paying for your roofer insurance via direct debit, allowing you to spread the payments across a number of months making the cover all the more affordable.

  • What level of public liability cover should I buy?

    Any construction work to do with roofing is relatively high-risk, not only to the workers but to the properties, clients and the public. Because of this, it is recommended that a high-level public liability insurance is purchased, in order to be able to protect roofing companies from every possible scenario. From common cases such as a roof tile falling on a car and damaging it, to accidents that may injure workers or members of the public, a high-level public liability insurance will have you covered no matter the problem.

Business Insurance Blog For all the things business & insurance