Do I need personal accident & sickness insurance?

While not a legal requirement personal accident and sickness insurance will help you in the event of an accident by paying a weekly cash benefit if you’re unable to work temporarily from an injury, as well as a lump-sum payment if you’re rendered unable to work on a permanent basis. Giving you that extra bit of help should you for example suffer from a fall from height.