How does theft of takings cover work?

Takings on the premises are covered by money insurance, which includes cash, cheques, postage stamps and other non-negotiable money. Personal assault cover is often included, to provide compensation to you or a member of your staff following injury from a theft or attempted theft of money. Any damage to the building during a theft will normally be covered by your contents insurance.