What if your premises become uninhabitable?

Unfortunately serious problems such as accidental damage or destruction can arise in properties which can make them uninhabitable. If this were to happen to your property, how would you handle the loss of income from no longer receiving rent?

Loss of Rent Insurance comes as standard with all of our policies; however, if your tenancy agreement stipulates that you must provide alternative accommodation for your tenants in the event that your property becomes unsuitable to live in, we may be able to extend this standard cover to include alternative accommodation. If your property becomes uninhabitable as the result of a specified and insured event such as flooding or a fire, then this cover can pay out as required.