If you ever need to claim on your commercial combined insurance, please follow this process:
- Report the insured event to your insurer using the claims number provided, taking note of key dates, times, important facts and information on what has happened. If something serious has happened, such as theft or malicious damage, please contact the police immediately.
- Then, check your commercial combined insurance policy and ensure that you’re covered for what has happened.
- When going through the event with your insurer, it’s important that you have your policy document, receipts for anything stolen or damaged and any information that you feel will help explain your case to hand.
- Should your claim be unsuccessful, or if you run into any problems, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 0161 968 2030 to discuss the matter further. We’ll try our best to resolve any issues, though please note that we can’t make any promises about decisions made.
- Your insurer will then process the claim, and you’ll receive your compensation within a couple of days of your claim being settled.